Tuesday, July 29, 2008

With Quiet Words I’ll Lead You In….

So it’s really over. As of last Thursday Melissa and I are no longer together. I’m sad about it, but I just wasn’t happy with our relationship and the fact of the matter is I was never going to be happy again with her. It came down to she wasn’t as serious in my mind as I thought she was going to be. She was a lot of talk and little action, while never being able to really be there with me. When I was with her it was great, but when I wasn’t with her it was frustrating because we never seemed to have time with just us or hanging out with some of our friends. There is a lot more to it than that, but this is going to have to suffice as an explanation for now. So, in the end I feel a lot more relieved to not be with her anymore. What’s next? Well I guess I’m just letting the wind take me for now until I feel more comfortable delving into present situations (or grow a pair and man up) or something presents itself clearly to me.

UNO preparation is going well, although very slow cause that’s how I do things.

I have landed on a blue 2003 Honda Civic for my new car and I love it to death so far. It’s just been two weeks but I think I’m madly in love with it, I am probably naming her Eva, because that name makes me really happy inside and so does this car. That’s pretty much all you need to know.

Yes, I still work a lot, but somehow it doesn’t bother me in the slightest (except in the mornings when waking up becomes a chore). I can use every penny in some way or another so the more money the better I guess.

I have started a once or twice weekly personal thoughts journal for my own eyes and mind. I feel like it’s helped get my emotions out a lot and I am really glad I started it, now if only I could find more time for it. Of course it has caused me to consider getting rid of my blogspot because I feel like doing something I actually can post online is much more of a superficial chore than anything. But I guess if anyone actually takes the time to read these I would be really sad to leave them hanging.

My sleep is no better than it was before, but most of that can be attributed to some of the thoughts I have been having the last month or so. Can’t really talk about them here, but they are really intense and are going to really affect me in some way or another once they come to fruition.

Maybe something a little more juicy next time, but that’s all I really have for now.

We are the only ones we are running from,
Alexander

No comments: