Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Note

Melissa,

You wrote me a note and it left me speechless at first, but after having a while think about it, I know what I want to say. I’m falling for you too, and I know it because every time I go to leave you, it becomes harder and harder. I’ve never felt like this with anyone, and most of the time I feel lost with what to do around you. Whenever I am holding you, I feel like I could hold on to you forever. Whenever we kiss, it’s like everything in the world is right, if only then. Your smile is perfectly breathtaking; it always gets me smile right back. Your eyes are calm and kind, I can’t help but get lost in them. Before when I would try and go to sleep, my mind would roam, thinking about anything and everything; now they only think of you.

My biggest fear with you since I started feeling this way is that I’m going to let my emotions get the better of me and move faster than you are ready for. That’s why I have been so cautious to do anything it seems, I know you have been through so much and I want to be the last person to push you. The one thing that would make me happy when I’m around you is for you to either tell me when you are ready to take things up a level, or show me yourself. I have a sad recent past and I kick myself for moving too fast in it, it is the reason I haven’t been the first to tell you how I feel.

It’s not easy for me to open up to anyone, only a couple people have ever had a chance to see it, and it’s still hard to tell them how I feel sometimes. Just know that if you ever need to tell me something like this, if I’m not talking it’s not a bad thing at all, it’s just really hard for me to say how I feel.

No comments: