Monday, December 24, 2007

The big difference between me and the next guy is………

I started to ask myself this question recently, my answer eventually turned out to be the one I was looking for. That answer was that unlike a lot of guys out there, I really care. At first I was struggling to find evidence of such, but even though it wasn’t shown everywhere, it was shown more than enough. I was giving myself a hard time because I couldn’t name the eye color of any girl I’ve ever had feelings for, but eyes are one of the last things I usually notice, and never one of the reasons I like a girl. The first thing about a girl that I notice is her smile. I could probably go on all day about any one girls smile I have ever thought about. And the eventual reason why I truly fall for a girl is her personality, and I could go on about particular things I like about that for years on end. Once I was able to take these things that I like and put them into thoughts about how good they make me feel, I realized how much I really do care.

As it is, in order for anyone to ever really see this side of me, I need to make some improvements to myself. It starts with that part of me I have been working on for a long time, my lack of an outgoing personality. There are strides being made in that department, although I still need to continue to keep on myself about that. From there it starts to move into the aesthetics, most notably wardrobe, hair, and build. If I can move closer to the norm on these, I feel like I will be exactly where I want to be. Currently out of those three I am in the works with the first two, hoping the later will be a large part of my downtime next semester.

Hopefully by the time I end up back at Iowa for my second semester I will just need that last item on my list of improvements. If I can come close to reaching reality, I would be pretty excited for where I am headed, probably motivating me to finish what I started. So here is to hoping that everything goes as I want it.

Do work kid,
A-Mac

No comments: